• Home
  • Youtube
  • Earn a living
BansTech Solutions

BansTech

BansTech Solutions

  • HOME
  • ANDROID TOOLS
  • WINDOWS TIPS AND TRICKS
  • SCHEMATICS & DIAGRAMS
  • PHONE DRIVERS
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • Google Search
HomeJobsSales representative job

Sales representative job

BansTech Solutions
Sales Representative – EBU at MTN Uganda

Job Description

MTN Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to recruit competent individual to fill the following Position;

Job Title : Sales Representative EBU

Reports to : Senior Manager Enterprise Sales

Division : Enterprise Business Unit

Main Job Functions :

  • Set, deliver, and track sales targets as aligned with company business objectives
  • Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business offerings, competitors, and industry.

Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs / and requirements and identifying new growth opportunities

  • Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
  • Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks.
  • Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure Account retention.
  • Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success

Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities

  • Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
  • Provide superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction
  • Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
  • Ensure that correct customised products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner

Conduct regular customer service meetings to assess performance and operational conditions.

  • Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
  • Prepare regular performance reports to management using key account metrics.

Education :

Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Engineering or computer Science from a recognized university.

Experience :

  • 2-4 years’ experience in Sales with telecoms and Fintech products knowledge
  • Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, documentation skills required.

Good organizational and time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.

  • Minimum of 3years work experience in a Sales environment.
  • Must have knowledge and experience in executing trade activations in malls, offices and door to door activities.

Skills / Competencies :

  • Excellent communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills
  • Understanding of financial, legal and contractual aspects of tendering and the operational implications
  • Hands on experience in sales, account management and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience

Behavioural qualities :

  • Ability to execute targeted trade activations with other team members
  • Understanding of acquisition and marketing strategies in both Corporate, Government-MDAs and SME market segments
  • Computer literacy
  • Exercise excellent objectivity, judgement and integrity at all times
  • Organized, self-motivated and proactively generating initiatives
  • Results orientation
  • Team Player

Tags:
Jobs
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Social Plugin

Categories

  • ANDROID TOOLS 33
  • PHONE DRIVERS 19
  • SCHEMATICS & DIAGRAMS 9
  • TOOLS 6
  • WINDOWS TIPS AND TRICKS 42

Tags

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Most Recent

2/recent/post-list

About Me

My photo
BansTech Solutions
My name is Kyalimpa Barnabas. I graduated from Uganda Pentecostal University Now, I am looking for my first full-time job. I have been working as a freelance for the last three years and cooperated with several startups. I cannot say with 100% confidence where I see myself in five years or what my big career goal is. The world is changing rapidly, and I don’t have enough professional experience to be certain about such things. However, I know that I can provide a fresh take and an extraordinary approach to every project. I am always open to challenges and constructive feedback. I am open-minded and learn new things quickly. I want to become a team player and dedicate all my skills and talents to develop high-quality and unique products.
View my complete profile

Most Popular

Menu Footer Widget

  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Terms & condtions
  • Privacy Policy